Here’s your one-stop-shop for getting ready for the Away Day,
1) Pray. And then pray again. And then pray some more. And again.
2) Look at our seriously condensed Hopes for the Future, which we compiled about two and a half years ago at the last away day.
Things to think about:
- how are we progressing on these points to your knowledge?
- are there points that we don’t appear to be working on?
- are there points that really should have been there from the start?
- anything else?
3) Pray some more.
4) Look at the Transforming Presence website. It’s the priorities, outlined by Bishop Stephen for the Chelmsford Diocese for the next ten to fifteen years, and we, as part of the Chelmsford Diocese, will be held accountable to it. At the very least, please watch the video below which outlines the Transforming Presence priorities.
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/OHQaWBhKLb0?rel=0″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
5) Pray a bit more.
a) pack your lunch, get in the car and come to the Away Day, or
b) pray some more.
So. In conclusion. Please pray about it. Please think about it. Please come along.
Hope to see you there!